15 lbs. ( 6.8 kg).
(L x W x H)
18" x 18" x 18" (457 x 457 x 457 mm)
20 lbs (9 kg)
|||Process Calibrator, hand-held.|
- Large, 5-Digit LCD display.
- Automatic ramp output.
- DC Current range, 4 - 20.000mA, 0-24.000mA, 0.001mA resolution.
- DC Voltage range, 0 - 100.00mV; 0 - 1.0000V; 0 - 12.000V.
- Type K, J, E, T thermocouples pre-calibrated in degC . or degF.
- Frequency 1 - 125 Hz: 126 Hz - 62,500 Hz.
- 9V Battery powered.
- Accessories, including, test leads, alligator clips, carrying case, battery pack, and two temperature cables.
|||Pressure Calibrator, Single Sensor.|
- 16 Character, dual line, LCD display. One line reads pressure, the second reads 4-20 mA input.
- Diffused silicon piezo-resistive strain gage-type pressure transducer.
- 316SS pressure diaphragm.
- Pressure ranges, 0-5, 0-15, 0-30 psig.
- Six-key keypad, sealed membrane type. On/Off, Enter, Mode, Skip, Up, Down.
- 0-25.000 mA input.
- Accuracy, 0.05% of full calibrated scale, Milliamps: 0.05% full scale.
- 9V Battery.
|||Portable Precision Pressure Pump.|
- Nylatron pump body.
- Operating range 0 - 75 psig.
- Accuracy 0.1" H2O.
- Accessories, including replacement o-rings, connecting tubing, and carrying case.
- Basic DCV accuracy 0.3%.
- 4000 Count LCD display.
- RS-232 PC interface.
- Auto off.
- AC/DC voltage, current, resistance, frequency, duty cycle, capacitance, diode, and continuity.
- Accessories, including built-in stand, test leads, holster, 9V battery, and temperature probe.
|DAC assumes no liability for injury resulting in the use or misuse of this product.|
|In accordance with DAC’s established policy of continuous improvement, these specifications and product descriptions are subject to change without notice. This information is the latest technical information as of the time of viewing or printing.|
|Educational activities incorporating live AC voltages may have inherent risks. This product should be used only in the company of experienced training professionals.|
|DAC assumes no liability for the use or miss-use of this tool set, either directly, or in performing its intended purpose.|
|Certain tools within this assortment are subject to the warranty limitations of the original tool manufacturers.|
|Text and images may not be reproduced without the express written consent of Design Assistance Corporation (DAC).|